To make macaroni salad is so easy and i have to say this is the best macaroni salad ever.The macaroni salad has so many different flavors in it that it’s simply delicious.
Ingredients of macaroni salad recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (optional)
How to make macaroni salad with red bell peppers:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water until no longer hot. Transfer noodles to a large bowl.
- Stir in red bell peppers, green bell peppers, green onions, celery and olive oil. Mix in mayonnaise and soup mix. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
You may also like other recipes: