Ingredients of Pepper Bean Salad
- 1 tablespoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
How to make Pepper Bean Salad
- In large bowl combine yellow pepper, beans, roasted red peppers and tomatoes.
- In jar with tight-fitting lid combine parsley, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, basil and garlic; shake well. Pour over vegetables; toss gently. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve, place leaves of lettuce on individual salad plates and top with bean mixture.
You may also like other recipes: