To Make quick tasty potato salad, I thought it was very good,easy to make,you know,a good potato salad recipe. We love potato salad and though we have our favorites are always on the look out for something new.This is quick tasty potato salad recipe:
Ingredients of quick tasty potato salad:
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 tomato, diced
How to make quick tasty potato salad:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until soft, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine the potatoes, eggs, cucumber, tomato, celery, onion, green onion, mayonnaise, and mustard in a large bowl; stir until evenly combined. Season with salt and pepper.