To make quinoa salad with almond and raisin is easy and also quick, we need only 15 minutes to make this quinoa salad recipes.This is the best quinoa salad i’ve ever found, you have to try this quinoa recipes.
Ingredients of quinoa salad recipes:
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 10 radishes, quartered
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 1/4 cups quinoa
- 2 1/2 cups water
How to make quinoa salad with almond and raisin:
- Bring water to boil in a small saucepan. Pour in raisins,quinoa, and a pinch of salt. Cover, and let simmer for 12 to 15 minutes, then remove from heat, and let to cool to room temperature.
- Mix together the radish, cucumber,tomatoes, onion, and almonds in a large bowl. Stir in the cooled quinoa, then flavor with mint, lime juice, sesame oil,parsley, cumin and salt. Chill for about 1 to 2 hours before serving.