This thailand confetti salad is so yummy. You can add mango instead of papaya and you can also add sweet red peppers and used cashews.To make thailand confetti salad is easy and also quick.
Ingredients of thailand confetti salad:
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed papaya
- 2 cloves cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh Thai or serrano chile, finely minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
How to make thailand confetti salad:
- Mix cucumber, tomato, beans and papaya in a large bowl. Sprinkle with garlic and chile pepper.
- Stir together lemon juice, lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar in a small bowl. Pour over papaya mixture and toss. Sprinkle peanuts and cilantro on top and serve.
You may also like other recipes: