This is a great tuna salad recipe.You can add chopped onion and green pepper as well as black pepper and garlic and onion powder to the mixture for more flavor.
Ingredients of tuna salad recipe
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
How to make tuna salad with egg and mayonnaise:
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a medium bowl, mix together tuna and mayonnaise. Mix in egg, celery, relish and black pepper.
You may also like other recipes: