To cook steamed mussels with white wine is easy and also quick, we need only 10 minutes to cook this steamed mussels recipes. This steamed mussels is really delicious and flavorful. This is the best steamed mussels recipes i’ve ever made, you have to try this recipes.
Ingredients of stemed mussels recipes with wine:
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 pounds fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
How to cook steamed mussels with white wine:
- In a large stock pot, mix the wine, curry paste,lime juice, coconut milk, garlic, fish sauce and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar and curry paste and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for about 2 minutes then add mussels. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until mussels are opened, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and discard any unopened mussels. Pour mussels and liquid into a serving dish and toss with cilantro.