Penne is a type of pasta with cylinder-shaped pieces. Shrimp Penne Cheese Recipe is a light but tasty Italian dish.
Ingredients of Easy Penne Cheese:
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
How to make Shrimp Penne Cheese:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender. Mix in wine and tomatoes, and continue cooking 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix shrimp into the skillet, and cook 5 minutes, or until opaque. Toss with pasta and top with Parmesan cheese to serve.
You may also like other recipes: