To make churros recipes with cinnamon is easy and also quick, we need only 10 minutes to make this churros recipes.These churros is so delicious, this is the best churros recipes i’ve ever found. You have to try this churros recipes.
Ingredients of churros recipes with cinnamon:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 2 quarts oil for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup water
How to make churros recipes with cinnamon:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix water, salt,2 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball.
- Heat oil for frying in deep-fryer or deep skillet to 375 degrees F (or about 190 degrees C). Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Roll drained churros in cinnamon and sugar mixture.