To make cream of cauliflower soup with chicken broth is simple and easy to modify.This cauliflower soup is an awesome addition to a cold winters day.This cauliflower soup with chicken broth is so delicious and very gourmet soup recipe.
Ingredients of cauliflower soup with chicken broth recipes:
- 2 (or about 14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to make cream of cauliflower soup with chicken broth:
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in potatoes and carrots and cook 5 minutes more. Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Stir in cauliflower, cover, reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender, 10 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Puree in batches in a blender or food processor, or in the pot using an immersion blender. Return to low heat and stir in milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and sherry. Heat through. Serve garnished with parsley.