Ingredients of Tanah Abang Jakarta Goat Soup
- 500 grams of goats meat, select the bony
- 2 liters of water
- 2 cm ginger, crushed
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons of oil for sauteing
- 10 grains of red onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp pepper grains
- 7 grains of pimento
- 5 cm cinnamon
- 1 whole nutmeg, split-split
- 2 leeks, cut into pieces
- 5 grains of red tomatoes, cut apart
- 1 stalk celery, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons fried onions
- fried chips
- Sambal chili sauce
How to Cook Tanah Abang Jakarta Goat Soup
1.Chopped mutton with bones, then boiled with ginger and salt until lamb is tender. Remove, strain the broth. Bring to a boil again and meat broth.
2. Heat oil, fry the ground spices with cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg until fragrant and cooked. Lift, enter stir into stew meat broth. Stir well and continue cooking.
3. Add the chopped onion and tomato slices. Remove and pour into a serving bowl. Sprinkle fried celery and onions on it. Serve with fried chips and chili sauce.