Ingredients of Easy Shrimp Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (about 14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- A half cup of water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (about 8 ounce) package spaghetti
How to make Easy Shrimp Spaghetti Recipe:
- Cook spaghetti based on package directions. In the meantime, in a bowl, mix the water, cornstarch, and broth until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet, saute cayenne and garlic in oil until tender. Stir broth mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; add lemon juice, shrimp, and parsley. Cook for about 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Drain spaghetti and place in a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
You may also like other recipes: