Posted on : 24-04-2012 | By : admin | In : Chicken
Indonesian Kalasan Sweet Fried Chicken is made for anyone who likes sweet cuisine, especially fried chicken.
Ingredients of Indonesian Kalasan Sweet Fried Chicken:
- 1 non broiler chicken, cut into 4 parts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic
- 500 ml of coconut water
- 50 g of palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 indonesian bay leaf
- cooking oil
- 8 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cm galangal
- ½ teaspoon pepper grains
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to cook Indonesian Kalasan Sweet Fried Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken with lime juice and garlic until blended. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Boil coconut milk with spices, bay leaf, sugar and soy sauce.
- Add chicken, cook until chicken is tender and juices run out. Remove and drain chicken to cool.
- Fry in hot oil and lots of it to dry. Remove and serve warm.
For 6 people