Posted on : 03-02-2012 | By : admin | In : Rice
Ingredients of Yellow Cone Rice
- 2 liters of rice
- 750 ml coconut milk from 1 coconut
- 5 lime leaves
- 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 tablespoons lemon saffron
- salt to taste
How to Make Yellow Cone Rice Recipes:
1. Wash rice and drain. Steamed rice 25 minutes or until half cooked. Lift.
2. Boil the coconut milk, lime leaves, lemongrass, bay leaf, saffron water, salt to boil.
3. Enter the rice, coconut milk and cook until absorbed, remove from heat.
4. Steamed rice for 45 minutes until cooked. Lift, printed with mold cone.