Have you ever make Baked Denver Omelet anyway? To make Baked denver omelet is easy and quick. This recipes is my favorite recipes for morning breakfast. We just need 35 minutes.
Ingredients of Baked Denver Omelet:
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- a half cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- a quarter cup milk
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- a half green bell pepper, chopped
- a half onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
How to make easy and quick Baked Denver Omelet :
1. First you need to preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch round baking dish.
2. Now Dissolve butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and bell pepper until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in ham and resume cooking until heated through, 5 minutes more.
3. Now you can beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in ham and Cheddar cheese mixture; spice with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
4. Bake in preheated oven until eggs are browned and puffy, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Now you can try it at home with this easy recipes.You may also like other recipes: