Have you ever make Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting anyway? To make Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting is easy and quick. We just need 40 minutes. For a handheld treat that takes the cake, try these cute confections — they combine the flavor of classic banana bread with a creamy spiced frosting.
Ingredients of Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting:
• ahalf teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 1 and ahalf cups mashed bananas (about 4 ripe bananas), plus 1 whole banana, for garnish (optional)
• ahalf cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
• aquarter teaspoon salt
• ahalf teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• Third quarter cup sugar
• 1 and ahalf cups all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
How to make easy and quick Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting:
- First, Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Second, Make a well in center of flour mixture. In well, mix together butter, mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla. Stir to incorporate flour mixture (do not overmix). Dividing evenly, spoon batter into muffin cups.
Third, Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan; cool completely on a wire rack. Spread tops with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting. Just before serving, peel and slice banana into rounds, and place one on each cupcake, if desired.You may also like other recipes: