Baked Zucchini with Potato is a very easy and delicious dish that I like to make as a side dish for my summer barbecues.Do you know what is zucchini? According to Wikipedia,The zucchini or courgette is a summer squash which can reach nearly a meter in length, but which is usually harvested at half that size or less. Along with certain other squashes, it belongs to the species Cucurbita pepo. Zucchini can be dark or light green. A related hybrid, the golden zucchini, is a deep yellow or orange color.
Ingredients of baked Zucchini with Potato:
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into large pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- paprika to taste
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
How to bake Zucchini with Potato:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a medium baking pan, toss together the zucchini, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, and olive oil. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and lightly brown.