Artichoke hearts with mayonnaise is very tasty. To cook artichoke hearts with mayonnaise is easy and also simple. The roasted peppers give the dip a great flavor.This recipe is a great appetizer for your dinner party.
Ingredients of artichoke hearts with mayonnaise:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 leek, diced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
How to cook artichoke hearts with mayonnaise:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or about 175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute diced leek until tender. Stir in the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, roasted red peppers, and mayonnaise. Move to an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned