Vegetarian goulash with paprika recipes is yummy and easy to make.You can use boca meatless ground burger instead of Quorn, and it turned out great.This is a very tasty and quick vegetarian recipe that i’ve ever found.
Ingredients of vegetarian goulash with paprika:
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces mycoprotein pieces, such as Quorn(tm)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup red wine
How to make vegetarian goulash with paprika:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion for about 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in the mycoprotein pieces and green pepper, and saute 5 minute, until the pepper is tender. Mix in the garlic and paprika.
- Stir the tomatoes with their juice into the skillet. Mix in the oregano,wine and tomato puree. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 25 minutes, until thickened. Just before serving, stir in the sugar, and season with salt and pepper.